Experience the sublime. Koendidda Country House is a Georgian Estate built in the 1850’s with a gold rush fortune. It has been tenderly restored and now operates as one of Victoria’s most evocative country houses. The grand home captures your imagination from the moment you arrive. Koendidda was created at a time when elegance and serenity were an art form, designed so you can leave the world behind.
Warm and inviting, the Mansion inside is generous in every sense. From warm open fires and delicious local wines, you’ll feel as though you are living in a different age.
At Koendidda, we pride ourselves on being a flexible and exclusive venue for you and your wedding guests. Come and spend the weekend celebrating your wedding with your nearest and dearest and enjoy all the best Koendidda has to offer. Our experienced wedding team can arrange every little detail of your big day, meaning you have a relaxing and stress free experience. No two weddings are alike and our team prides itself in our abilities in bringing your wedding vision to life.
Included in the hire of the venue is full access to the Mansion’s 5 rooms (sleeping 10), exclusive access to the property from 2pm on the Friday through until Midday on the Sunday and a cooked breakfast daily. Each room hosts it’s own private en-suite and absolute privacy. The Bridal suite has its own private lounge area to allow for a leisurely, pre-wedding preparations. Your host Ange, can even arrange a group dinner on the Friday evening and a recovery brunch the day after your wedding. We also welcome your guests to use our extensive grounds to camp for the weekend or bring along their camper vans.
Weddings at Koendidda – $5,900 inc gst.
Your perfect package for 10 – 200 guests. This includes:
- Exclusive use of the mansion from Friday 2pm to Sunday 12pm
- Rooms for up to 10 people (5 Bedrooms, each with it’s own private ensuite)
- Access to all the Mansion’s facilities – formal dining room, seating room, breakfast room and spacious balcony
- Cooked breakfast daily for all Mansion guests
- An onsite host for the duration of your stay
- The freedom to invite your guests to camp or bring along their camper ground to stay in Koendidda’s private field
- No curfews or noise restrictions
- Creation of all your run sheets, floor plans and set pack/pack down documentation
- Regular, scheduled catch ups with your planner so you feel relaxed and stress free
- On the day set up and full on-the-day coordination
- Plus, give our onsite wedding planner your vision and your budget and they’ll provide you with an all-inclusive quote to bring your dreams to life (additional charges will apply). This quote can include:
- Styling, furniture and party hire
- Music, lighting and sound
- Wedding celebrant
- Catering, sweets and wedding cakes
- Photography and videography
- Wedding favours
- Wedding transport and shuttle buses
- Anything else you need for your special day.
Hours of Operation