At Red Hill Estate is the award-winning Max’s Restaurant, renowned for its fine dining and unmatched views over the world-famous Mornington Peninsula. Combining country aesthetics with rustic features in a glamorous winery setting, Max’s Restaurant certainly checks a lot of boxes. Discover how your dreamy ceremony and receptions can be brought to life at Max’s Restaurant.
Located on the gorgeous Mornington Peninsula, Max’s Restaurant at Red Hill Estate is one of the regions most sought after wedding venues. Designed for showstopping weddings that blend country charm with contemporary elegance, Max’s Restaurant is an award-winning venue that offers sweeping views over the vineyard and towards Phillip Island.
“Max’s have a coordinator that will help ensure that your event is smooth. She met with us ahead of the wedding and helped with all kinds of arrangements. The service on the day was terrific. It’s a beautiful setting in the winery, and provided a great backdrop for guests to enjoy.” Kirsten E
Ceremonies and receptions are both welcome on the estate, with ceremonies taking place out on the beautiful lawn area, or undercover up at The Terrace. Receptions take place inside the cosy restaurant with wraparound windows that showcase the stunning views. When you hire Max’s Restaurant you have exclusive use of the venue, meaning your guests can move across The Terrace and lawns at their leisure.
Catering is taken care of inhouse by executive chef Max Paganoni. His bespoke dishes are crafted from locally-sourced ingredients. Depending on the tone you want to set for your wedding, you have a choice from formal seated banquets, feasting platters, and casual BBQs.
What you’ll love about Max’s Restaurant at Red Hill Estate for your Mornington Peninsula wedding:
- Menus by an executive chef. Max Paganoni is the executive chef at Max’s Restaurant. He creates exquisite menus using regionally sourced ingredients.
- Stunning Mornington Peninsula location. From the restaurant you’ll discover incredible views over the Mornington Peninsula and Western Port Bay.
- Gorgeous ceremony and reception spaces. There are two ceremony and reception venues available onsite. Ceremonies typically take place on the lawn or up on The Terrace, and receptions can also use The Terrace and inside the restaurant.
Highlights of Max’s Restaurant at Red Hill Estate:
- Award-winning restaurant
- Catering by an executive chef
- Ideal for ceremonies and receptions.
How many wedding guests can I have at Max’s Restaurant at Red Hill Estate?
- In a cocktail-style arrangement, Max’s Restaurant can accommodate up to 120 people.
Is there accommodation at Red Hill Estate?
- Max’s Retreat cab accommodate eight people in four queen-sized rooms.
- There are several options nearby:
- Iluka Retreat
- Quattro at The Epicure Mantons Creek.
Hours of Operation