Charis White is the most reviewed female marriage celebrant in Melbourne. She has won several awards and has been a professional marriage celebrant in Melbourne for over ten years. Charis has developed a reputation as one of Melbourne’s favourite celebrants. She is caring, vibrant, fun, she has a laugh that will stop you in your tracks and she is an engaging story-teller.
Her services include:
- An obligation free meeting to discuss your wedding.
- During the process, all consultations via phone, Skype or email as required.
- A personally written ceremony, tailored to you!
- A rehearsal, which is free of charge if within 20 kms of my home, normally held during the week from 10:00-2:00.
- I will dress appropriately and within keeping of your colour scheme.
- I will vary my position throughout the ceremony, so I am not in all of your professional photographs.
- I will also be there to calm your nerves, reassure you and help any elderly family members.
- I will conduct your ceremony with professionalism and will speak eloquently.
- I am happy, committed and interested in “you” and your story and will be there for “you” both the whole way through.
- All the legal paperwork, lodgement and explanation of the particulars behind the legal paperwork.
- I will make myself available to your stylists, photographer etc. If they would like to have any verbal correspondence prior to the date of the ceremony.
- I am available to liaise with anyone who is involved in your ceremony, to help them feel comfortable with their task.
- I will arrive 30 minutes prior to your ceremony to liaise with readers, photographers, videographers, stylists, venue staff and musicians.
- A PA system, with a wired microphone and the capability to play any device with a head phone jack.
- A wedding ceremony PDF outlining the order of the service, examples of poems, verse, asking, vows and ring exchanges.
- Registering your marriage with the Department of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
- I will contact you once Births, Deaths and Marriages has registered your Marriage and send you a like to apply for your Marriage Certificate.
- A document which outlines how to change your name.
- A commemorative marriage certificate.
The above listed services are only available on premium weddings, bespoke elopements and commitment ceremonies.
Please contact me to discuss your wedding ideas, I look forward to hearing from you.
Hours of Operation