Marry Me Helley!
Helen Williamson is an award winning, fun, bubbly and professional celebrant. Helen’s genuine interest in her clients and her vivacious personality shines through with every wedding she conducts. She is known for her creativity and adding unique touches to make your ceremony stand out from the rest. She encourages her clients to have the sort of wedding THEY would like – even a themed wedding or having their pets in their wedding.
Helen is bright, vibrant and fun with a fantastic sense of humour! Her ceremonies not only engage you, but all your guests! She’s a born organiser and storyteller and will go above and beyond to ensure you are 100% happy with the wedding! Helen’s greatest wish is to give you the wedding ceremony you have dreamed of!
Her services include:
Prior to the Wedding
- An initial obligation free meeting to discuss your wedding.
- A welcome kit.
- At least 3-4 face to face meetings during the process.
- Free travel within 200 km radius of Melbourne.
- 24/7 availability – via phone, FB Messenger, Skype or email as required.
- An extensive questionnaire.
- Lots of resources for you to choose from (eg: poems, readings etc).
- A document outlining how to change your name.
- Optional symbolic rituals such as handfasting, sand ceremony etc (costs to be additional).
- All legal paperwork explained, completed in a timely manner and lodged with Births, Deaths & Marriages.
- A personal, bespoke ceremony which reflects your story, who you are, your hopes and dreams for your future!
- Liaison prior to the wedding with your photographer to discuss positions for your photos and any other suppliers that you feel would be benefit from speaking with her.
- A FREE full wedding rehearsal including tips on how to walk down the aisle, suggestions for placement of your attendants. This includes music rehearsal as well.
- Helen will also liaise with anyone who is involved in your ceremony; and encourage them to attend the rehearsal where she will personally coach them to help them feel more comfortable with their task.
On the Wedding Day
- Helen arrives 1 hour prior to your ceremony to liaise with readers, photographers, videographers, stylists, venue staff and musicians. She usually dresses in her trademark purple suit but will gladly wear another colour (or costume) if you wish.
- Helen brings TWO (2) professional PA Systems for your music requirements.
- Helen will only perform ONE WEDDING per day – therefore ensuring if you are late, there is no problem with her staying.
- Helen can provide a signing table and chairs (if required).
- Helen is a big believer in ensuring you ENJOY the ceremony. As such, she will be there to calm your nerves, reassure you and help any elderly or disabled guests.
- You receive a commemorative marriage certificate after the ceremony for you to keep!
After your Wedding Ceremony
- Helen will register and send your paperwork to the Department of Births, Deaths and Marriages within 24 hrs of the ceremony.
- Your official certificate will be posted via Express Post by BDM once officially registered.
Marry Me Helley’s Guarantee
- I treat your wedding like it was my own.
- I guarantee you – NO BORING WEDDING CEREMONY!
- I will only conduct ONE WEDDING per day – no rushing off to someone else’s wedding!
- I will conduct your ceremony professionally, eloquently with a heap of fun and laughter!
- Your wedding shall be registered with the BDM within 24 hours of the ceremony
(Note: It will then be up to BDM on how quickly your official certificate arrives).
Please contact me to discuss your wedding ideas, I look forward to working with you to create an awesome wedding ceremony!!!
Marry Me Helley
0425 865 456
Hours of Operation