DecorTree is a Melbourne-based company specialised in artificial trees for hire. Since 2016 we have transformed hundreds of spaces for weddings, engagement parties and other special occasions. Our team is committed, meticulous, caring and collaborative. We pride ourselves on making events unique and memorable for our customers, while being accessible and suitable for all budgets.
“DecorTree was born in 2016 from the need of adding that special touch to my wedding. It was a large ballroom, with lots of tables and chairs, a dance floor, a photography backdrop, photobooth… the usual…
I was feeling something was missing… something that could take the room from predictable and dull, to something memorable and unique.
For the better part of the last decade, I have also been very observant of the latest trends in venue decoration, worked with creative agencies and spent a good while producing and managing events myself. LED Trees were a common fixture in most high-end events and guests and attendees normally rushed to stand by the trees for that amazing picture of the night.
For my wedding day reception in America, I had booked a luxurious venue that despite the elegance and glamour of its tall silk-lined marble walls, was quite cold and plain, taking a lot from the atmosphere that my big day deserved. I then discovered the true value-add of LED Trees at a venue, and that was to transform a very standard venue into a glamorous and unforgettable experience.
That’s when I realised this is exactly what Melbournians were often missing from their weddings and celebrations. I decided to give everyone the opportunity to transform their experiences with such a captivating element, enabling them to turn, standard and often dull venue fixtures and decorations into an experience hosts and guests, would never forget. DecorTree was born”.
Our LED trees
Our LED Cherry Tree is our original tree, is impressive and remains a classic, it is the heart and soul of DecorTree. The LED Maple is our leafy addition to add that subtle and classy glow to its surroundings. Our LED Willow tree is more versatile, fun, and it’s the soul of the party.
Cherry Blossom: With illuminated blossoms, this tree comes to life at night to create a magical atmosphere and a sparkle to the scene. This tree is a great cost-effective alternative for photography backdrops / floral walls and you will see how your guests will reassure you just that.
Maple: Our LED maple trees are a stunning addition to any wedding décor. They come in white leaves which makes it perfect for both daylight and night wedding events.
Willow: Like raindrops falling to the ground, the elongated branches of the Willow tree dance to the rhythm of the wind, making it perfect for an outdoor setting. This can be paired up with some cushions to create a private lounge area at your wedding. The lights can be set to a specific colours, can be faded in and out or have a subtle light twinkle, to accompany the mood.
Note: The 5m Cherry Blossom tree is the only tree that lights up in 1 colour (cool white). The rest of our trees light up in 8 different colours to match any wedding theme)
Our Floral trees
Our floral trees are the true representation of the real Cherry Blossom tree. They make you feel like you are bringing the outdoors inside and their presence won’t go unattended. Their realistic, romantic and breath-taking look make them unique and a true piece of art to add to the wedding scene.
These trees become the best cost-effective floral option with a high impact all year round.
Pink 3.5m tree: Realistic, magnificent and breath-taking, this unique model resembles the beauty of the traditional pink Cherry Blossom tree.
This blossom tree is a unique piece of art. The volume of the silky petals in various tones of pink create a multi-shades look that is often mistaken for the real deal. A wonderful cost-effective option when looking for large scale flora.
These trees are 3.5m in height and 3.5m wide.
White 3.5m tree: Romantic and trendy, the white Cherry Blossom tree is the perfect solution for your wedding floral decor.
The beautiful mix of white and touches of apple green in silk petals make it feel like Spring all year round. These trees are perfect in a pair to frame a place of interest or delimit an area.
These trees are 3.5m in height and 3.5m wide.
We are always in the search of new trends and options to satisfy our clients’ needs, resulting in a constant expansion of our portfolio.
Our passionate team is constantly working to bring our clients a wide variety of options, from faux arboreal lighting to trees in blooms or leaves, in all their shapes, sizes, colours and uses to match their themes or meet their needs.
We will keep working along with the most premium venues in Melbourne, wedding specialists, styling companies and more to make their events the ones that stand above and beyond all others while Melbournians enjoy of an entirely unforgettable experience.
There are many benefits from hiring an artificial tree for any event
- It’s the best cost-effective floral solution as they are quite affordable and truly set their presence in the space. They can be used as floral wall alternatives, fairy light curtain/wall alternatives, to add an extra presence to the bridal table area, to create an arch for the bride/groom ceremony setting, to decorate a venue entrance, etc.
- The trees bring the outdoors inside. If you’d like to give a garden/forest vibe to an indoors venue, the trees is an easy cost-effective option to do that and they can be matched with grass runners and floral centerpieces like the classic white cherry blossom centerpieces. The trees will add that garden-like view and it’s an affordable way to upscale the space and the décor.
- The trees define the space. They are great to create a two-ambiences venue. They can be used to define the dancefloor area or to create an intimate lounge area.
- They help to fill in empty spaces, especially in large, traditional ballrooms.
- They soften the technical details of the venue to recreate a truly luxurious wedding, technical details must not be visible and that’s where using artificial trees come into place. They are great at hiding those tent poles, softening the hard lines of the walls or at adding a classy look for the DJ’s stage area, hiding sound equipment and speakers.
- Add a true SHOW-STOPPING element to the ceremony or reception: if you want to blow your guests away, having the trees will 100% do that. The trees will be the talk point of your event, they are magnificent and a true piece of art. Wedding planner Lizzy Hill of Chancey Charm recommends putting one tree right in the middle of your ceremony seats. “As planners, we always look for height and dimension in design details and reception centerpieces, but adding show-stopping, attention-getters in the actual ceremony gives the wedding a truly unique touch.”
- The trees can be used to create an escort (or place) card tree to have a stunning entryway or used as a wishing well tree or to hang wedding favours. You will definitely wow your guests with this innovative idea and rest assured your guests will also bring home some pictures of themselves with the trees as photo background.
- The trees can be turned into centerpieces when using the donut tables, so on trend at the moment. This stunning and unique combination will definitely blow your guests away, making the table setting even more cozy and charming.
- Set the mood. The trees have the ability to turn a dull and uninviting venue into a mind-blowing one, they can provide some intimacy to your setting or they can be the soul of the party. To make a space more intimate, the trees can be placed around the perimeter of the room. If the LED Cherry Blossom trees are used for this (in cool white colour), they can create a stunning Winter Wonderland wedding décor. Also placing a long table between two rows of trees is a stunning way to create a truly magical, cozy, warm and memorable space.
- The trees can be used as ceremony/reception backdrop, photo op. There’s no need to spend thousands in ceremony/reception flowers to have a flower wall, photo op, when this can be achieved (and create a more stunning and impressive setting) by lining up a set of trees to create that gorgeous sightline for your guests.
- They don’t harm the environment, there’s 0 waste. Our artificial trees are by nature reusable, making it a perfect alternative to add a realistic look without relying on the natural flora.
Both the white and pink Cherry Blossom trees are 3.5m tall, 3m wide and deep.
The LED trees go from 1.2m to 5m tall and they light up in multiple colours (cool white, warm white, pink, red, yellow, blue, light blue, green, purple and multicolour).
All LED trees are plugged to a power source so they last all night.
3.5m white Cherry Blossom tree: $520
3.5m pink Cherry Blossom tree: $520
1.2m Cherry Blossom tree: $190
1.8m Cherry Blossom/Maple tree: $320 each
2m Willow tree: $370
2.8m Cherry Blossom/Maple tree: $470 each
5m Cherry Blossom tree: $950
All our costs are per 24-hr hire. If multiple trees are hired (3 or more) then discounts apply, based on the amount of trees enquired.
We do, we offer tree accessories for hire:
- Red round rug: $50 each
- LED bench seats to surround the trees: $100 each (we have 8 of these).
Hours of Operation