If you’re planning a wedding in Melbourne or regional Victoria then you’ll need a marriage celebrant! Whether your ceremony will be formal or casual it’s important that you connect well with your wedding celebrant. We’ve compiled a list of Melbourne’s most popular marriage celebrants for 2021. Have a browse and see who you can relate to. Best wishes for an amazing wedding ceremony! xx
Like to book more weddings? Wedding VIC can help.
At long last we are emerging from a COVID-19 shut-down. Weddings are back on!! Yeah!!! Our website traffic growth is simply amazing as couples are planning weddings for 2022 and beyond! Wedding VIC can help make sure your Melbourne wedding business is visible to Melbourne couples when planning their wedding day in Melbourne and throughout Victoria.
List your Melbourne wedding business on Wedding VIC and receive:
- Quality enquiries directly from people planning weddings in Melbourne and Victoria, don’t get lost in a national directory. Enquires for your business only go to you.
- Social media promotion of your business on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Blog article/s which appear on the front page of the website!
- Promotion of special offers, wedding open days and the like.
- Image galleries, video, wedding package pdfs and more can all be displayed on your listing.
We can’t wait to work with you. We believe our options are packed with value. Wedding VIC is the investment in your business you can afford. Let’s make 2022 fabulous!
Get in touch!
Wedding VIC’s 9 Step Guide to Finding the Perfect Melbourne Wedding Photographer
- How many photos are you looking for? A couple dozen amazing shots to build an album, have printed and displayed? or hundreds or thousands? Some photographers take less photos, but they might be more to your liking. Other photographers may take many images and many may be quite similar.
- Create an action plan. Will you require photos of you getting ready? travel to and arrival at ceremony venue? Ceremony (obviously)! Then groups – how many? Photo-shoot of newlyweds on location? Reception coverage? How many hours do you think this might be?
- Browse wedding photographer’s portfolios. Look at their different styles.
- Once you have selected a shortlist of photographers send them an enquiry!
- Meet with your shortlisted photographers and ask them to show you completed albums, or a large range of photos from a single wedding. This will help you double check that they’re going to be able to deliver they style and quantity of photos that you’re after.
- Make sure your personalities match! Will you be comfortable with them on your wedding day?
- Compare packages and inclusions.
- Get post production details. Will you expect every image to be art-worked? or just a few hero images?
- Once you’ve settled on a photographer, check their contract and look for additional costs like overtime, printing, supply of digital images, and cost for special effects.
Melbourne has some super talented wedding photographers. No matter what type of style or wedding coverage you’re after, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Sit back, relax, and browse these popular Melbourne wedding photographers.
Wedding VIC’s 10 Step Guide to Finding the Perfect Melbourne Wedding Reception Venue
Melbourne and regional Victoria has some amazing wedding venues. No matter your wedding budget or style, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Go through this handy checklist then sit back, relax, and browse through our list of popular Melbourne wedding venues.
- Would you like your ceremony and reception at the same location? Or different?
- How many guests would you like at your ceremony and reception? Will you have a ceremony only guest list?
- Will your wedding have a theme? A theme could be rustic, glam, indoors, outdoors, winery, destination venue, beach, etc.
- What is your budget? Will you receive any assistance from parents or relatives? Would you ask your guests to contribute cash in lieu of a gift?
- Narrow down some dates. Check with your VIP guests to see what dates they definitely wouldn’t be available for.
- Do you have any special requirements? Accessibility for guests – eg steps might be difficult for elderly. Is there enough car parks or access to transport options?
- Do you need a backup plan in case of inclement weather? Can you move your ceremony / pre-dinner drinks somewhere if the weather is not ideal?
- Reach out to a few wedding venues and check to see how well they fit your anticipated numbers, theme, and estimated budget.
- Visit your favourite venues. See if you can visit the morning of a wedding, that way you can see the venue looking absolutely amazing. Enquire about a menu tasting if you would like one.
- Review their contract. Review and make certain what is included in the package you have selected. Some venues will include entertainment, decorations and more. Other’s will let you bring in external suppliers for this, cost this out too and double check your budget.
Happy wedding planning and best wishes for a wonderful day. xx
How to Pick the Perfect Wedding Celebrant for your Melbourne Wedding
The ideal wedding celebrant will be someone who makes you feel natural and relaxed. You should be able to pick up on their friendliness and organisational skills at your first meeting. They should show genuine interest in crafting an unique wedding ceremony that will incorporate aspects of your romantic journey along with the necessary legal requirements. Get in touch with a few celebrants, have a chat with them about your wedding ideas, and see whom you feel most comfortable with.
You might also like to check and see if your short-listed celebrants will be conducting any other weddings in Melbourne on your chosen date, and see how they plan to accommodate the timing of the ceremonies. You don’t want them stuck in traffic when they should be at your wedding!
Some celebrants will also offer a PA system or microphone to ensure your guests can hear you well. This can be particularly important if you plan on having a video taken on your day. Be sure to give your videographer your celebrant’s details so they can plan the best way to capture your wedding.
Similarly, some celebrants have a signing table they can provide along with special signing pens and more. Be sure to ask what extra touches they provide as part of their wedding service.
Best wishes for finding your perfect Melbourne wedding celebrant. Here’s a list of some of Melbourne’s most popular wedding celebrants.
Happy wedding planning. xx