If you’re planning a wedding in Melbourne or regional Victoria then you’ll need a marriage celebrant! Whether your ceremony will be formal or casual it’s important that you connect well with your wedding celebrant. We’ve compiled a list of Melbourne’s most popular marriage celebrants for 2021. Have a browse and see who you can relate to. Best wishes for an amazing wedding ceremony! xx
Wedding VIC’s 9 Step Guide to Finding the Perfect Melbourne Wedding Photographer
- How many photos are you looking for? A couple dozen amazing shots to build an album, have printed and displayed? or hundreds or thousands? Some photographers take less photos, but they might be more to your liking. Other photographers may take many images and many may be quite similar.
- Create an action plan. Will you require photos of you getting ready? travel to and arrival at ceremony venue? Ceremony (obviously)! Then groups – how many? Photo-shoot of newlyweds on location? Reception coverage? How many hours do you think this might be?
- Browse wedding photographer’s portfolios. Look at their different styles.
- Once you have selected a shortlist of photographers send them an enquiry!
- Meet with your shortlisted photographers and ask them to show you completed albums, or a large range of photos from a single wedding. This will help you double check that they’re going to be able to deliver they style and quantity of photos that you’re after.
- Make sure your personalities match! Will you be comfortable with them on your wedding day?
- Compare packages and inclusions.
- Get post production details. Will you expect every image to be art-worked? or just a few hero images?
- Once you’ve settled on a photographer, check their contract and look for additional costs like overtime, printing, supply of digital images, and cost for special effects.
Melbourne has some super talented wedding photographers. No matter what type of style or wedding coverage you’re after, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Sit back, relax, and browse these popular Melbourne wedding photographers.
Congratulations Katy and Tony
Photos courtesy of Passion8 Photography
Wedding VIC’s 10 Step Guide to Finding the Perfect Melbourne Wedding Reception Venue
Melbourne and regional Victoria has some amazing wedding venues. No matter your wedding budget or style, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Go through this handy checklist then sit back, relax, and browse through our list of popular Melbourne wedding venues.
- Would you like your ceremony and reception at the same location? Or different?
- How many guests would you like at your ceremony and reception? Will you have a ceremony only guest list?
- Will your wedding have a theme? A theme could be rustic, glam, indoors, outdoors, winery, destination venue, beach, etc.
- What is your budget? Will you receive any assistance from parents or relatives? Would you ask your guests to contribute cash in lieu of a gift?
- Narrow down some dates. Check with your VIP guests to see what dates they definitely wouldn’t be available for.
- Do you have any special requirements? Accessibility for guests – eg steps might be difficult for elderly. Is there enough car parks or access to transport options?
- Do you need a backup plan in case of inclement weather? Can you move your ceremony / pre-dinner drinks somewhere if the weather is not ideal?
- Reach out to a few wedding venues and check to see how well they fit your anticipated numbers, theme, and estimated budget.
- Visit your favourite venues. See if you can visit the morning of a wedding, that way you can see the venue looking absolutely amazing. Enquire about a menu tasting if you would like one.
- Review their contract. Review and make certain what is included in the package you have selected. Some venues will include entertainment, decorations and more. Other’s will let you bring in external suppliers for this, cost this out too and double check your budget.
Happy wedding planning and best wishes for a wonderful day. xx
The team at iWed noticed a gap in the market for gorgeous, modern, affordable wedding accessories, so they’ve convert their wedding experience into an amazing store. Their aim is to help provide beautiful, but affordable wedding accessories and supplies. Their range currently includes veils, tiaras, hair accessories, jewellery, flowers, cake toppers, party supplies, bomboniere and gifts, invitations and stationery, decorations, wedding accessories and more! They regularly add new products and follow their socials to keep up to date with new additions and specials offers!