Olinda Tea House & Restaurant is a 17-acre property in Olinda in the magnificent Dandenong Ranges. Just 50 minutes from Melbourne, the property boasts a versatile main function room, covered deck areas for dining and ceremonies, two private VIP Pavilions and a VIP room for the bride. The main lawn is a perfect location for outdoor ceremonies and there are plenty of lovely backdrops for wedding photography. The Olinda Tea House is the ideal wedding venue, accommodating small intimate groups from 10 to 120+ guests.
We’ve made it easy to plan your perfect church wedding. Whether you’re looking for one in Melbourne, or in a picturesque country town, we’re sure you’ll find the perfect church for your wedding ceremony on Wedding VIC.
Jack Rabbit Vineyard, located on the dynamic Bellarine Peninsula, is a wedding venue that truly offers it all. With a choice of two stunning venues on the property, you really are spoilt for choice and only need decide the style and feel your day should have when selecting the perfect place to celebrate. Stunning ceremony locations and beautiful photo opportunities are all around the property, so there really is no need for you to go anywhere else.
Beautifully appointed and uniquely located in the Victorian Goldfields, within a comfortable drive of Melbourne, Mercure Ballarat is a fantastic venue for your wedding celebration. Mercure Ballarat offers many beautiful spaces to host your wedding ceremony and reception with the grounds of the property, then retire to onsite accommodation.
The beautifully manicured Woodlands Golf Club course is the perfect place for your wedding ceremony and photos. You may choose to have refreshments and canapes served on the Terrace or congregate in the Main Foyer to enjoy the beauty of the gardens or sunset over the 18th Green. The versatile dining room we can cater for 80 -280 people. Your guests will enjoy the finest cuisine in spacious air conditioned comfort, served by professional waiting staff. A dance floor can be located to best suit your seating plan so you can party the night away!
Wedding ideas and inspiration from around Australia. Browse venues, flowers, photography, cars, real weddings and more. Find tips and ideas to make your wedding day perfect.
- Real Weddings Sydney
- Real Weddings Melbourne
- Real Weddings Adelaide
- Real Weddings Perth
- Real Weddings Queensland
- Popular Sydney Wedding Cars
- Sydney’s Best Wedding Car Suppliers (2020)
- Popular Melbourne Wedding Cars
- Melbourne’s Best Wedding Car Suppliers (2020)
- Popular Adelaide Wedding Cars
- Adelaide’s Best Wedding Car Suppliers (2020)
- Popular Perth Wedding Cars
- Perth’s Best Wedding Car Suppliers (2020)
- Popular Queensland Wedding Cars
- Queensland’s Best Wedding Car Suppliers (2020)
Wedding Flowers & Decoration
- Sydney Wedding Decoration Inspo
- Melbourne Wedding Decoration Inspo
- Adelaide Wedding Decoration Inspo
- Perth Wedding Decoration Inspo
- Queensland Wedding Decoration Inspo
Wedding Hair & Makeup
- 5 of Melbourne’s Best Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists
- 5 of Adelaide’s Best Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists
- 5 of Perth’s Best Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists
- 5 of Queensland’s Best Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists
- How to Pick Your Perfect Sydney Wedding Photographer
- 10 of Sydney’s Best Wedding Photographers (2020)
- How to Pick the Perfect Melbourne Wedding Photographer
- 10 of Melbourne’s Best Wedding Photographers (2020)
- How to Choose Your Perfect Adelaide Wedding Photographer
- 10 of Adelaide’s Best Wedding Photographers (2020)
- How to Pick the Perfect Perth Wedding Photographer
- 10 of Perth’s Best Wedding Photographers (2020)
- How to Pick Your Perfect Queensland Wedding Photographer
- 10 of Queensland’s Best Wedding Photographers
- Popular Sydney Wedding Venues
- 25 Best Wedding Venues in Sydney (2020)
- Popular Melbourne Wedding Venues
- 25 Best Wedding Venues in Melbourne (2020)
- 15 of the Best Wedding Venues in The Adelaide Hills (2020)
- How To Find Your Perfect Adelaide Wedding Venue
- Popular Adelaide Wedding Venues
- 50 Best Wedding Venues in Adelaide (2020)
- Popular Perth Wedding Venues
- 50 Best Wedding Venues in Perth (2020)
- 10 of Brisbane’s Best Wedding Reception Venues (2020)
- Popular Queensland Wedding Venues
- 25 Best Wedding Venues in Queensland (2020)
You can host both your wedding ceremony and reception at Roomba’s. Hold your ceremony under their wrought iron gazebo, under their trees or simply inside. There are wooden bench seats for up to 25 guests, signing table and two chairs. Roomba’s @ Mt Aitken is the perfect venue in Melbourne’s Macedon Ranges with a unique rustic charm in every room and area of the venue.
Projekt 3488 has been Listed as #1 – “10 Of Australia’s Most Insta-Worthy Venues To Visit” with The Urban List! Projekt 3488 is an experience that you and your guests won’t be forgetting any time soon. Located an hour east of Melbourne in the picturesque town of Warburton, this former Masonic lodge operates as a private event space. A place to gather and celebrate love.
Surrounded by gum trees and vineyards, Harcourt Valley Vineyards is the perfect location for your wedding with a rustic, country charm. Offering an indoor space of a beautiful granite winery and an outdoor space under the lights and stars, Harcourt Valley has a unique backdrop for your special day. Just 90 minutes from Melbourne, 30 minutes from Bendigo and less than ten minutes from Castlemaine, with an abundance of accommodation nearby.
Ballarat Golf Club provide a stunning venue for your special day. Enjoy panoramic views of their award winning golf course, and an ideal setting for your wedding reception. They will assist in all aspects of your day, and from menu selection to the fold of your serviettes. They can cater to your every need, including meals, drinks and entertainment.