Bianchet Yarra Valley is truly a memorable place for your wedding, with spectacular views, simplistic charm and inviting atmosphere. Enjoy a stunning setting for your ceremony, photographs and your reception – all in the one place.
Projekt 3488 has been Listed as #1 – “10 Of Australia’s Most Insta-Worthy Venues To Visit” with The Urban List! Projekt 3488 is an experience that you and your guests won’t be forgetting any time soon. Located an hour east of Melbourne in the picturesque town of Warburton, this former Masonic lodge operates as a private event space. A place to gather and celebrate love.
How to Pick the Perfect Wedding Venue for your Melbourne Wedding
Melbourne and regional Victoria has some amazing wedding venues. No matter your wedding budget or style, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Go through this handy checklist then sit back, relax, and browse through our list of popular Melbourne wedding venues.
- Would you like your ceremony and reception at the same location? Or different?
- How many guests would you like at your ceremony and reception? Will you have a ceremony only guest list?
- Will your wedding have a theme? A theme could be rustic, glam, indoors, outdoors, winery, destination venue, beach, etc.
- What is your budget? Will you receive any assistance from parents or relatives? Would you ask your guests to contribute cash in lieu of a gift?
- Narrow down some dates. Check with your VIP guests to see what dates they definitely wouldn’t be available for.
- Do you have any special requirements? Accessibility for guests – eg steps might be difficult for elderly. Is there enough car parks or access to transport options?
- Do you need a backup plan in case of inclement weather? Can you move your ceremony / pre-dinner drinks somewhere if the weather is not ideal?
- Reach out to a few wedding venues and check to see how well they fit your anticipated numbers, theme, and estimated budget.
- Visit your favourite venues. See if you can visit the morning of a wedding, that way you can see the venue looking absolutely amazing. Enquire about a menu tasting if you would like one.
- Review their contract. Review and make certain what is included in the package you have selected. Some venues will include entertainment, decorations and more. Other’s will let you bring in external suppliers for this, cost this out too and double check your budget.
Happy wedding planning and best wishes for a wonderful day. xx